Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Rollan Dizon
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Funny what BP and Deal Analysis will make you think of...

Rollan Dizon
  • Investor
  • San Jose, CA
Posted Jun 15 2015, 19:26

So I live in Silicon Valley and I am accustomed to seeing Car "candy"; yes those beautiful Audis, BMWs, Porsches, Benz (my dream business car is an Audi A8...maybe someday...). Prior to Bigger Pockets and hitting the real estate bug, driving next to these "temptations" I would get overwhelmed with the feeling of jealousy, borderline envy.  I have a "decent" car, a 4 year old Hyundai Genesis sedan, which I actually love.  But the "H" badge certainly can't be compared to these European beauties...

Now, however, after endless late nights of bigger pocket reading, research and rationalization ("deal analysis", I wanted a little alliteration (sp?)); whenever I am next to these cars I can't help but wonder what rental property I could have purchased and cash flowed with that car.  Or, if they are making car payments, what triplex or quadplex could I have cash flowed with that 700/month car payment...wow...talking about pissing money away.  The philosophy of multiple streams of passive income has certainly changed my way of thinking about opportunity costs...

What about you?

Loading replies...