Charlotte NC

19 Replies

Anyone from Bigger Pockets meeting on a regular basis in the Charlotte NC area?

Hey @Ron Black I am in Charlotte and yes we do have pretty regular meet ups (usually once a month or once every other month). The summer is always a little bit crazier to get things put together but I know several of us also attend the REIAs in the area. There is one tonight if you're interested (Metrolina REIA). Otherwise @Troy Knight is usually the organizer for our meet ups so you may want to follow him but as long as you Charlotte as a key word you won't miss us!

Cheers

@Abhi Golhar when are you back town? Would love to get together and talk shop!

@Jasmine S. - I'm planning on later this coming week (either Wednesday or Thursday). It may change to the following week though.

Thanks for the free marketing @Bram Spiero . I am a local investor, Realtor, and Contractor. I also part out jetskis in what little free time I have, so I'm basically walmart :)

We try to have a meetup every few months but timing hasn't been on our side. Keep an eye out for an auto email if you follow the term "Charlotte". It will have a meetup time and location. Hopefully we can get one going the first week of August!!! 

looking forward to the next meet up in Charlotte, NC

Abhi Golhar we still need to get together soon man are you back in town yet?

So when is the next meetup? 

This post has been removed.

Hi All, I'm new to the forum, and would love to converse with some like minded folk. I love learning and sharing stories with my peers. Any planned meet ups in the near future? Thanks!! Kelly

@Kelly Sams Welcome to BiggerPockets! You may want to add Charlotte NC to your post so investors that follow that tag can jump in. You can also pull in @Troy Knight who seems to be the one that holds these meet up groups. Hope this helps everyone grow their business! This is an excellent site to learn from others and make great connections that are essential in this business!

We haven't had a meetup in a while...maybe I should work on that :) 

Let's tentatively plan for a Charlotte meetup on October 13th. 

Hey there Bigger Pockets!  I would love to connect with you guys to share insights on what I am seeing in the Charlotte market.  Keep me posted on the Meet Up!  

Hey Guys,

Let me know if the Date and location is set for meeting. I would love to meet everyone.

Thanks

Afzal

If there was a meetup on Oct. 13th, I've missed it. Please let me know if and when the plan gets set for the next one. Thanks! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.