Wholesalers Selling All Over USA

9 Replies

I am finding a lot of marketplace ads from"Wholesalers" or agents or whomever that are selling properties in multiple states example a wholesaler from Virginia selling a place in Arizona or a California agent selling places in Florida.Is there some type of exchange network or network that I am missing? I might add this to the forum "Why I hate wholesalers"

Have you checked out any of the deals they're offering? I had a guy send me info on a property he had here in AZ and I think he's from the midwest?! I'll contact him tomorrow and see if I can have a look at the property. I just find it hard to believe that without checking out a property, you can vouch for what you're pushing? But maybe I'm wrong, I'll let you know what I find out.

I checked out one a few months a lady in washington selling a place ,not hers, in glendale arizona, 

Are these folks just daisy-chaining listings they've seen on another wholesalers list?

Usually midwest or Florida... Very seldom one can find find properties on non-distressed areas - at least from my experience.

Hi I must say It is possible.. I am a Real Estate  investor and Wholesaler and I also have property in different States in  which all have been verified.  I Network with Lots of owners   in many states as well as wholesalers and come across some really good deals at times..  I also get listings from Rehabbers and other Investors in which sometimes we cross market even so  we always investigate the property.  We have  scouts in different states that we pay sometimes to help us with  research and verification of a property that is out of our state.   So far everything has been good without any issues. 

Originally posted by @Carlette E. :

Hi I must say It is possible.. I am a Real Estate  investor and Wholesaler and I also have property in different States in  which all have been verified.  I Network with Lots of owners   in many states as well as wholesalers and come across some really good deals at times..  I also get listings from Rehabbers and other Investors in which sometimes we cross market even so  we always investigate the property.  We have  scouts in different states that we pay sometimes to help us with  research and verification of a property that is out of our state.   So far everything has been good without any issues. 

Thanks for the input, that's good to know there's a human presence in the market checking out the properties!

This post has been removed.

Originally posted by @Roy N. :

Are these folks just daisy-chaining listings they've seen on another wholesalers list?

Some very well could be. I assume they would have to have some prearranged deal where they market each others properties and offer a commission split for the sake of getting units sold faster.

That could be it, but more than likely they're just emailing out regurgitated lists hoping to get a sales contract from someone, then present it to the seller, if it's still available and work out an assignment fee on the back end. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here