Tyler Gauthier
  • Lincoln, NE
Votes |
Novice Investor Needs Advice

Tyler Gauthier
  • Lincoln, NE
Posted Aug 4 2015, 03:15

Hey BP!

My name is Tyler, and I am a novice rei in the Lafayette Louisiana market. I've been interested in, studying, and attempting to practice real estate investing for a few months now. I've come to a bump in the road however.

I'm incredibly determined to make this industry work for me. My financial situation has never been great, and this is one way I know I can make it better for myself and my family. There's a few questions I want to ask though.

How did you get started BP? What drove you to success and if you had financial troubles getting started, how did you overcome them? How much do attourneys usually charge to write up contracts, and are they willing to accept payment after a deal has closed? What can I do to turbo charge my approach at this industry, and get things started with a bang?

I've seen naysayers and the like tell novice investors they need to study more or they need to find a different carreer path. I'm not here for that. I will pursue this with or without the help of others, but there is no shame in asking and learning. If there's any positive or informative things any of you have to say, I would love to hear it.

- An Aspiring Investor

Loading replies...