My Birmingham Turnkey Property Update.

16 Replies

I got into the Birmingham market back in May. Now the rehab has been completed and tenants moving in anytime. Inspection had a few small issues but the provider used it as a checklist and repaired everything with no questions asked, and kept me informed the entire time. The financing went through smoothly except for a delay in the appraisal. And my management company is in contact with me regularly and very quick to get back to me. Is this all to good to be true? So far I am happy...happy...happy :). for upcoming deal

@Joey Noel not too good to be true - the way it's supposed to be. Congrats on your deals, I hope everything continues to go your way! I enjoyed your podcast by the way.

take care!

Medium decas group   whiteJarrod Cook, Decas Group (Realty) | [email protected] | 205‑767‑8821 | http://www.decasgroup.com | AL Agent # 000094489

Congrats 

That's great news Joey.. Congrats...

That's good to hear @Joey Noel  I hope you continue to update this topic as time passes with your experiences. I am sure it will be very helpful to the BP community at large.

@Jarrod Cook

which podcast are you referring to?

Congrats @Joey Noel glad to hear things are going well. Please do keep us updated on the property. If you haven't already, would you be willing to share some of the numbers on the deal? 

Congrats! I hope when I do finally start my investing that I come across a similar situation. I know at times it can be rough but I am sure a rough start will throw people off and perhaps give up. Although I do not see myself giving up I am sure it will make it tough to stick it out. Well anyways that is awesome hope everything continues to go well.

@Kevin Trumbull it's a B class property in the center point area.   Freshly rehabbed turnkey property.  Paid $67k and rent is $850.  It's a 4/1. 1800 sqft on a large corner lot.

@Larry Fried Yep! Everything went as planned.  Couldn't be happier.  

@Joey Noel , I'm visiting Birmingham in a few weeks. Could you recommend some turnkey providers for me to meet?

@Charles McClure Just wondering if you were able to meet up with any turnkey providers in Birmingham area. If so, do you mind sharing their names. Thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you