Agent sales history MN. Minnesota. Minneapolis.

5 Replies

Is there a way to find out the re agents on past sales in Minnesota? Thanks Bill

Hey @William Gunlogson ,

Redfin.com has this information much of the time. If you have or know someone with MLS access, it's posted there too, of course.

If you look the agent up on zillow you can see past sales. You have to take these with a grain of salt though, some MLS are agent input and you may not get credit for all your recent transactions.

Originally posted by @Dylan Swanson :

Hey @William Gunlogson ,

Redfin.com has this information much of the time. If you have or know someone with MLS access, it's posted there too, of course.

those r advertisements in Redfin not the actual agent.  Thanks for the help but I need the actual listing agent

I typed in a couple actual closed sales I had been involved with, and the actual buyers agent and listing agent are listed in the previous sale information.  But to your point, they do have the very prominent sidebar where you can "contact an agent about this property".  

If you need help looking up a particular property, I can check MLS for you too...just shoot me an address.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here