• Investor
  • Jonesboro, GA
Votes |
What can I do with this ?????

Patricia Mclean
  • Investor
  • Jonesboro, GA
Posted Aug 17 2015, 10:42

Hi BP,  here's the deal, I got a response to one of my yellow letters from an elderly lady who is recently widowed. She has a home that is currently rented out for $850 a month. Her mortgage is $962  and she owes a little over 94k. She says she cannot continue to keep up the property any longer due to her declining health. Remax  is the managment company that she is using now. She has told me that she wants to be done the house and that she is okay with me taking over the payments. I made it clear to her that I would take over the payments and not assume the mortgage. She has put a new roof  and siding on the house last yea. The houses is in great condition. She lives in Florida and the house is in Georgia and has said we can take care of the paperwork by mail because she cannot travel. She is willing to deed me the house to take everything over. The tenant has been in the house for 5yrs pays the rent on time and does not want to move. She is really desperate for me to help her because she wants to have the burden of the house off of her because she says she cannot afford to pay the difference from the rent she gets and what she gives remax  to make the mortgage. I really want to help and take the house off her hands. What do you think I should do??

Loading replies...