Any Alabama members

9 Replies

What is going on in the Alabama market, any members working on projects, rehabs or wholesalers. Don't see to much or any members posting.

Jay

I'm in Alabama. I have purchased 2 homes in the last 3 months. I'm in Calhoun County.  I'm a Newby so not sure how I did but I think I did pretty good. Time will tell I guess. 

I am in MONTGOMERY starting a flip project Wednesday... What cities are in Calhoun county

I'm in Saraland in Mobile County.  Have one rental house and hunting another.

Thanks Jennifer, Janice and Tyrone for your input. What cities are the homes located and what are they single family (how many bed and baths). What are the ballpark price range, (don't want to get to detail in your business). 

Jay

We are here. Baldwin County. Blowing and going ....
Jay Whitfield recently got a rental property in Center Point. I'm just waiting for it to cash flow and a little longer and feel out the process and the market a little longer. So far everything is fine and hopefully will get out there for more in the near future.

Thanks Joey, I move to Montgomery from Sacramento. Ca to be close to my projects. Did the out of state rental before in Atlanta, Ga.

Jay

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.