Seller financing

2 Replies

Being a wholesaler I do a lot of marketing to absentee owners. I come across a lot of sellers who don't meet the criteria  or we cant agree on price for a good wholesale deal. I would like to monetize every lead  by using owner financing and then assigning the terms to an end buyer. How would I structure the deal? what contract do I use? and how would I determine my assignment fee?

you still will try to wholesale the house the only extra is possible owner financing. I SAY possible because the owner would have to approve the buyer, credit report, down payment etc. You are trying to sell a property that you don't  want with a possible owner finance. 

@Shawn Duncan

I would like to monetize every lead by using owner financing and then assigning the terms to an end buyer.

I think you are not being realistic, expecting to monetize every lead. What seller is going to lend to an end buyer they don't know? If it is not a good enough deal to start with why will owner financing make a difference? A bad deal with owner financing is still a bad deal.

Can it, and does it happen? Sure but will it happen often enough to make it worth your time? Your time is better spent finding good deals than trying to make bad deals work.