• Wholesaler and Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Whole sale joint venture deal question

Alex Holt
  • Wholesaler and Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Nov 30 2015, 16:01

hello my fellow bigger pocket colleagues I am writing this form today with the question regarding joint venture deals in the whole selling market .  I know someone with the property a sign under contract and I am responsible for finding a buyer if I find a buyer we will split commission fees .  We are not very familiar with each other so I think our trust levels aren't as high as they should be my question today is I am trying to understand what the commission fees are and he doesn't seem to want to openly discuss what the commission fees are anyone have any advice about how to let him know that I'm not going to go behind his back to try and find a buyer  but if I don't know the fees it makes it hard to be a motivated person to find a motivated buyer does anyone have any ideas are any ideas  regarding this .  Also if the home is known to have foundation issues how would you go about expressing this to your buyers would you write a contract before someone purchased it regarding that or would you just simply tell them the houses have a foundation issues that's why the price is significantly lower . 

Thanks 

Loading replies...