Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Ed D.
  • Hackensack, NJ
Votes |
How much do you kick back to your network???

Ed D.
  • Hackensack, NJ
Posted Jan 8 2016, 06:48
How folks, Hope you are all doing great. So I wanted to ask about your thoughts on keeping your network happy. I've got a few people who I have strong relationships with and they are great at getting me leads on good deals. I'm working on a deal at the moment where the listing agent is outside of my network but is friends with someone within my network. Therefore, in order to make it enticing for outside listing agents or others who may control the deal, what system do you guys have to incentivize those who you haven't worked with to provide you their full attention? I have a few short sales that I'm looking at but the listing agents are pushing this to other buyers in some cases and they usually give 1st priority to their direct clients rather than give it to someone else as they make more money. Is there a set percentage you you guys work with that you say ok this deal has x cap rate or such, the commission or what I can give the listing agents is Y? The people within my own network get their set commissions and I'm not too concerned about them but just to make it more appealing for those my network reaches out to. Thanks everyone.

Loading replies...