Transactional funding

3 Replies

I put in an offer for a property. It cash flows for $250 a month, 12% cash on cash, Equity $30k. (BP rental calc analysis). Purchase Contract is not assignable without sellers permission. Thinking I am going to use transactional funding. Property is 55K, is there a minimum 2% or $2000. I sure it varies by lender, 1st potential deal want to have my numbers correct.

Originally posted by @Scott Titus :

I put in an offer for a property. It cash flows for $250 a month, 12% cash on cash, Equity $30k. (BP rental calc analysis). Purchase Contract is not assignable without sellers permission. Thinking I am going to use transactional funding. Property is 55K, is there a minimum 2% or $2000. I sure it varies by lender, 1st potential deal want to have my numbers correct.

I assume you are planning to wholesale this property, using an AB BC close? 

Here is a site I have used for this kind of information... http://transactionalfundingfl.com/

Hope it helps, some sites claim to offer "no fee funding" I seriously wonder though...

You are correct.  Some have minimums of 2K and others have % minimums.  Google transactional funding to find the best transactional funding company for you. The transactionalfundingfl site that was mentioned may have outdated or incorrect info.  You want to find out for yourself.