• Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Votes |
How to make this multi family deal possible

David Hudson
  • Investor
  • Lansdowne, PA
Posted Jul 8 2016, 11:45

So Ive been looking at small multi families in my area (Philadelphia metro) Ive come across quite a few duplexes and I recently made settlement on a duplex. I'm riding the wave right now and I would like to continue buying. I have a few other duplexes on my radar but earlier this week I came across a small multi family (5 unit).

I called the listing agent and he stated that the sellers are very motivated and are looking to take any offer. Armed with that information I called my credit union and spoke with the commercial department and was told id need 30 percent down plus other associated fees. Ive driven past the property and to see its exterior condition and I feel it is worth pursuing and the analysis I did has the property cashflowing at $900 per month.

The property is listed at 115k. I currently have 15k in cash.

My question is what options do I have in order to make this deal happen? I'm familiar with hard money/private money but don't have any experience in those arenas. So at this point I'm looking to all the professionals to help me out with this one.

Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...