Votes
Zachary Singer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
Owner finance or lease option assignment

Zachary Singer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Posted Aug 14 2016, 11:43
Hello BP, I have a lead from Craigslist for a pretty home in Bucks county Pennsylvania. I was looking to wholesale this house but the owner is asking 380k. The seller is very motivated and is currently renting the home to a family looking to move. I have a phone call with the seller scheduled for tomorrow and I need some help presenting the offers. I understand how to structure a profitable deal with owner financing and lease options and would have my exit strategy in place before I went any further. Since I am only 21 and never purchased a house before I am a little nervous to buy the house with owner financing. I would like to present a lease option to the seller, hopefully with great terms (low payment, little or no down payment) then find a quality tenant buyer and assign my contract to them and get out of the deal. How can I present this idea to the seller? I want to remain transparent as I have been building rapport with this seller for a few weeks, but I do not want to scare them away from doing business with me. Thank you, Zach

Loading replies...