Turn key providers for multi-family

6 Replies

I've worked with a few turn key providers for SFH to date and have found some really solid ones.

Does anyone have any recommendations for quality turn key providers that offer an inventory of multi family homes?

(206) 229-4710

I don't think there are any out there that deal exclusively in multifamily but I've seen the following offer multifamily turnkeys (mostly duplexes) sporadically: norada, bridge turnkey, goamerivest, Ohio cash flow, and one other which I'm not even going to mention since they offer duplexes in very questionable areas and their rehabs can be very much below par.

Hi @Jeff McIntyre -- Welcome to BiggerPockets!

Multifamily properties are rather scarce today. There are not a lot of options. However, we do have a reasonable inventory of duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes in various markets.  Of course, these are all new construction.  Pretty uncommon to find refurbished multiunit properties today.

Although some of them are on our website, we do have projects that are not posted.  Feel free to contact our office for more information or send me a PM and I will put you in contact with the right people.

Continued success!

Lane has a good suggestion. If you are looking for turnkey, that tells me you are essentially looking for a passive investment. Why take a chance on yourself, not saying this in a negative bent, but your money is hard earned and you can be active w/part of your REI portfolio that you like to manage and oversee yourself and for your passive side, certainly find experts that syndicate and invest in value add large apartment communities w/very solid returns (10% CoC and 20% IRR). This is all these folks do 24x7 think about finding, acquiring, value engineering and ultimately providing them and their investors an excellent investment experience. It also is a great way to diversify your holding in different markets around the country that are growing faster and have great fundamentals.

@david Thompson, am I wrong in my understanding that apartment syndication opportunities are only open to accredited investors?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.