Experience with Norada Real Estate Investments?

5 Replies

Hi BP team,

I'm a first time investor interested in turnkey investments. I've heard quite a bit of negative things about turnkey companies broadly speaking. While on the other hand I've heard good things about Norada here on BP specifically. Has anyone worked with Norada in the past few months? 

Thanks!

Mike

Hi @Mike Ruangutai -- Welcome to BiggerPockets.

Thanks for the kind words.  I see that you've connected with Melissa here at our office.  She's very knowledgeable, and you're in good hands.  Our goal is to help you achieve your financial goal.

Working with the right team, that will stand behind you, is very important to your success.

If there is limited response to your thread here, we have clients we can put you in contact with as other references.

Continued success!

@Mike Ruangutai

I bought through Norada last year and and had great experience. Specifically, Marco is very knowledgeable about a wide range of rental markets across the US, so if you're not sure which city/state is right for you, he can give you some perspective and help you pick an area that will fit your preferences and goals.

He is also pretty well connected if you need referrals to lenders, property managers, etc. Feel free to PM me if you have specific questions.

@Marco Santarelli I have, yes. We've got a call scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9 AM that I am looking forward to. In terms of team, it seems to be one of the predominant success factors for out of state investors. I am certainly hoping your team at Norada can help in that respect.

@Anton Ivanov  That is great to hear. Those are all things that I'm hoping to better understand. I'd love to hear more about your experience working with Norada. From your profile, you have purchased a total of four turnkey properties. Would you mind if I connected with you to gather some advice from your experience(s)? 

Has anyone invested with Marco on his hard money platform that is paying 15% ?!?

Hi Glen -- I'm more than happy to provide you as many references as you like.  They're all making money (interest) and are happily reinvesting because of it.

Continued success!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.