• Easton, PA
Votes |
Spinning my wheels and looking for traction

Kris Spevak
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Easton, PA
Posted Nov 2 2016, 09:51

Hey Guys!

Looking for a little guidance or a swift kick in butt (as long as its in the right direction). I am finally at the take action phase in my plan. I have listened to countless hours of podcasts, scoured this forum for a few months even attended a few local REI club meetings and now its time for the rubber to meet the road. I am interested in two facets of REI, the first being acquiring a multi family in an effort to start to grow some passive income. The second facet would be to look and find a flip project. I realize that an investor friendly realtor may be able to help me with finding the right property (both the multi and potentially the flip) BUT there is also a good chance that the realtor is never hearing about these deals because they aren't partnered with a wholesaler or investor.

In my mind I have three options (I am sure there are more but these are the 3 of the more obvious ones), I can start doing some direct marketing (plan is to start that around the middle of Dec/beginning of Jan), driving for dollars or get in with some wholesalers and hopefully uncover a deal with some meat on the bones.

Any suggestions other than those laid out to help try and uncover some good opportunities? Sorry for the long winded question.  Just eager to find some traction.

Loading replies...