• logistics
  • Lexington, KY
Votes |
Loopnet.com - Commercial RE 4 sale

Jody Sims
  • logistics
  • Lexington, KY
Posted Dec 1 2016, 21:36

For those who are unaware, there's a website offering free basic membership called loopnet.com where you can find commercial real estate for sale, from office buildings down to duplexes. I found 3 properties for sale in Lexington (2 4-plexes and a duplex) I'd love to own there, all rented out, producing nearly $4k positive cash flow per month. Some day, I'll get to the point of being able to execute a BRRRR. Just not today. : (

Oh.... they also have paid memberships, but the cost is not for the feint of heart: $265/MONTH for premium, and $445/MONTH for platinum. With Premium membership, you get to see all the lease properties as well as for sale properties. (Why would anyone pay for that?? lol) With Platinum, you get the whole package: search sale or lease properties, find comps, owner and mortgage history, historical sale and lease listings, tenant history, market trends & analysis, and unlisted REO & pre-foreclosures.

Basic membership is fine for most folks. Lets you search whatever market you want for properties for sale and gives contact information for the seller or agent.

Just another available tool for y'all to use. =)

Loading replies...