Votes
Sarah Jones
  • los angeles, ca
Votes |
all cash purchase questions

Sarah Jones
  • los angeles, ca
Posted Nov 29 2009, 16:48

I am trying to buy a house the house was listed at 190 and it went to escrow at 210k, it fell out of escrow becasue of some title problem the neighbor said they can park their cars in the park space and it was on the title. i

1. what exactly should i do to protect the house , the seller agent says that i own the land but the neighbor has the right to park there and they said its on title thats why it fell out of escrow. but maybe there could be more issues they are not telling me.. could i just buy title insurnace and all of this will be fixed?

1B. what should i watch out for?

2. the house was listed at 190 and went to escrow at 210, what should i offer to get this house... it fell out of escrow should i offer 170 and they will counter with something more? what should i offer?

3. it is a foreclosed property, i want to do an all cash purchase but the seller agent is asking for 19k in down payment, if i am doing an all cash purchase why do i need to pay 19k in down payment?

4. if i offer 190 but i only have 150, do you think they would be willing to give me a loan for the other 40 it isnt that much but my credit isnt that high its at 600.

5. what exactly is the process if i am doing an all cash purcahse? i sign a contract, with or without a downpayment and than what.. waht is next?

6. if i have the money say in a matress should i put it in a savings account what is the difference between putting the money in a saving account and a checking account does it matter?

7. this is my first purchase is there anything else i should watch out for?

Loading replies...