Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2015 · 108 posts · 31 votes
I'm just getting started Wholesaling. Can anyone make some suggestions on some reasonably priced companies that print and mail yellow post cards? Thanks
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 104 votes
9y
Resimpli contact @Ray Lai he's a member here. Easy upload of your list. If you are looking for wholesale opportunities you might focus on Distress properties .
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 184 posts · 204 votes
9y
I have known people to use Click2mail.com . It has a decent amount of features and is able to be used with your lists that you get from list source easily.
Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 101 posts · 104 votes
9y
Resimpli contact @Ray Lai he's a member here. Easy upload of your list. If you are looking for wholesale opportunities you might focus on Distress properties .
Sent you a msg with info. Make sure you shop around because there are lots of providers but very different cost, service, and quality between different companies.
Real Estate Broker · Watertown, NY · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
I use Upwork and hire a VA to write them for me for 20 cents an envelope. I send him the stamps, envelopes, mailing list, and letter template and he does the rest. Works out awesome, and it's cheap!
Here's a quick tip to avoid a potentially costly disaster with your letter campaigns:
Whatever strategy you go with, whatever area you target, whatever frequency you decide to send your letter campaign, KEEP GOING and DO NOT STOP. The costliest thing you can do in a letter campaign is to only send them out for 4 months and then stop because you received 0 results. Please keep sending them. Tweak your strategy if you have to, but do not give up. I'm in the Chicago market now, and have been sending 1,000 letters per week for the last 4 months or so, and these letter leads are FINALLY starting to produce some SOLID deals for my buyers. I'm not sure the best company to get them through (I get mine through my organization), but the last thing I would recommend is for you to start sending letters, only to get frustrated and stop. Don't throw away 4 months of money when month 5 could have made all of that previous time's money back AND THEN SOME.
Here are some more tips, in case you're looking for them:
1. Be sure to target houses with specific criteria, in specific areas that you know your buyers will purchase in. Start off by visiting your local REIA groups. Meet with investors and make a list of where they are buying (usually the same areas will continuously surface) and also make connections (find YOUR buyers there!!)
2. Another note on criteria - target "absentee" owners if you can. These are houses in which the owners are currently living elsewhere. Sometimes these homes are vacant, and sometimes they're occupied by tenants, either way, there is a much higher probability of them wanting to sell if they don't currently live there.
Hope that helps! Contact me if you have more questions. I'd be happy to help.