Arlington texas real estate

9 Replies

Hi all ,

Anyone familiar with Arlington Texas?

I am thinking of buying a condo there.

How is the area and is it landloard friendly? I hear that you need to pay extra fee to the city in Texas if you renting it out is that true?

Thank you!

Call Adam Nelson, (eight one seven) two five three- nine six zero seven. he's an expert in acquisitions and selling investment properties.

He is a colleague of mine but his territory is Arlington (We are licensed wholesale real estate agents with New Western Acquisitions). 

We are by far and without a doubt the largest wholesaler of off market investment properties in DFW.

Good luck!

Hello Liz!

I own a condo in Arlington and I invest in the area. Arlington is a great area to invest in right now due to all of the tourist attractions. The HOA fees are pretty high on condos but I'm not sure about a fee you pay to the city. The only time you pay a fee to the city is if you are renting out short term but if you are looking to go the short term route you don't want to look at a condo. Condo's in this area are great for corporate rentals because you can charge up to 2 - 3 times more than the standard rent.

Thank you all for your reply!

@Myka Artis , which area of Arlington do you live? And how do you like the area so far?

I live in south Arlington and I love it. Nice community and it's in the Mansfield School District. I personally invest in north Arlington near the stadiums, college, and theme parks.

@Myka Artis do you mind share the ziocode of the area you mention it above pls?

Thank you!

@Liz C. That's a great buy for cash flow. I personally wouldn't look at condos if you are looking for appreciation. Also you could rent that out for more than $850 if you go corporate. 

@Myka Artis , Thank you for your reply, so if I rent out to local you do think I can rent out for $850 ?

How does corporate works? Is something furnished and for 1-3 month. i did some listing like that on Arlington.

how you have a good local handy and listing rental agent?  or PM company you can recommend to me?

I buy condo because I don't love there in arlington, less headache for me to manage :)

Thank you!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.