How Do i convert YouTube Channel into $$$

2 Replies

I currently have a YouTube channel that is getting between 250 & 300 views daily. it's all about real estate investing tips. How do I start converting this into money?

Hey Gerald - based on a study in 2014, you will make roughly $7.60 per 1000 views. You can earn $2,000 for every million views, but YouTube will take 45% of that.

From what I've read you should first focus on content before monetization. Sometimes viewers will be turned off by the ads and choose to go elsewhere, so its best not to monetize to early on. For now I would focus on content and just keep pumping out quality content on a consistent basis. Try to interact with the viewer and get them involved, listening to their feedback and tweaking your show as you progress. THe key is consistent content. Just like real estate, set a plan and stick to it, whether that's 1 video a week or 1 video a day. As you stay consistent, you will stay on the top of your follower's news feeds.

Also, maybe create a Real Estate focused Instagram account and try to use the two to promote each other. I think that Instagram is easier to gain followers on, and you can post clips of your YouTube videos urging people to go to the YouTube page for the full video.

Best of luck to you.

that's a great idea. have an Instagram account. I can change it to my house flipping guide channel. I have been playing around with some affiliates. have made some money here and there. nothing major. thanks for the info

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here