Venice Beach, California - Great Deal

6 Replies

Hi all,

The owners of my rental are selling their property. It consists of (5) 1920's bungalows. And (1) 2bd/1br craftsman that was built in the late 1890's and (1) 2bd/1br craftsman built in the 1920's. I am sad to think that it will be another Venice historic property demolished by a developer. If you know of any groups that are dedicated to preserving Venice or know of interested buyers to keep it as is I would love to connect with them!!!!

How much are they looking for? How much are the rents? Are they rent controlled? Do you have a package? 

Antoine Martel

Originally posted by @Matt Casey :

Hi all,

The owners of my rental are selling their property. It consists of (5) 1920's bungalows. And (1) 2bd/1br craftsman that was built in the late 1890's and (1) 2bd/1br craftsman built in the 1920's. I am sad to think that it will be another Venice historic property demolished by a developer. If you know of any groups that are dedicated to preserving Venice or know of interested buyers to keep it as is I would love to connect with them!!!!

There is a group who deals with these in Venice. I am sure they are aware or will be if public but maybe too small for them to work with. You got to figure that property is only headed in one direction and that is not down. 

Good luck! 

Thanks, @Matt R.  Do you know the name of the group? I'd love to get in touch with them!

Hi Ali, 

It's on Marian Place.  They are asking 10mm.  Shoot me a DM for more details!!  

Originally posted by @Matt Casey :

Thanks, @Matt R.  Do you know the name of the group? I'd love to get in touch with them!

Aimco.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.