Property Owner Contact Information Search Service

3 Replies

Has anyone found a service or a website that would allow me to search for an address and it would provide me the current owner of a property, provide me mailing address and phone number? I know I can look this up in the County Records, however I have multiple counties that I am spanning and I usually end up with dead-end leads for LLCs that I can't find an owner to, or deceased owners, etc. and it is very time consuming to find.

Long story short, I can pay a Virtual Assistant to take the time to do it, however I assumed there has to be a service that exists which if I give it an address(or list of addresses), it can come up with the Owner(s) Name, Current Address, Phone Number, Email, etc. Does that exist?

It would appear on Google Search that it does, with services like Reonomy, and others, but has anyone had experience with these, and are they going to give me what I am asking, or not? Let me know as I can't be the first person with this issue. Thanks!

Maybe try searching "skip trace" on BP and perhaps some threads or blogs might help.  :-)

Good luck!

Many title companies will run searches like this for you.

ccmyadmin.com they are the best! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.