Looking for a Investor Real Estate Agent

5 Replies

I'm looking for a Real Estate professional that has 2-10 years experience and focuses on Investment properties. I have interviewed several and looking for a good fit for me. I purchase 3-10 properties in a year. I live by 121 and Denton Tap and looking for properties within a 25 mile radius but will consider much further based on opportunity. I need help with referrals and selling. Thanks

Hello Michael -  Can you send me a message. 

HI Michael,

I am in the Denton area and while my "full time" job is being a realtor I work with my Dad and we buy and sell investment properties as well as buy and hold.  If there's anything I could do to help I'd be glad to meet up sometime.  I'm definitely not a genius but have bought and sold investment properties and also we have many buy and hold properties.

Hello Michael. I would love to meet up and talk to you. My office is at Denton Tap and Sandy Lake. Let me know if Tuesday works for you

@Michael Barrett - I am a recently minted Realtor (August 2017), but have been buying my own investment properties since 2012.  Not sure if that meets your 2-10 year criteria...

I live in Carrollton, have rentals here and in Lewisville (and beyond), so know the area well.  Feel free to give me a call if you want to talk - my number is listed below.

Andy

Hi @Michael Barrett  Congrats and glad you are here in BP! An excellent way to invest is buying and selling undeveloped land. Incredible returns, no rehab needed, and you can buy/sell all over the country.  Great way to learn how to create and close deals entirely yourself - and any budget can work.  If I can help just holler.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here