Looking for a Investor Real Estate Agent

5 Replies

I'm looking for a Real Estate professional that has 2-10 years experience and focuses on Investment properties. I have interviewed several and looking for a good fit for me. I purchase 3-10 properties in a year. I live by 121 and Denton Tap and looking for properties within a 25 mile radius but will consider much further based on opportunity. I need help with referrals and selling. Thanks

Hello Michael -  Can you send me a message. 

HI Michael,

I am in the Denton area and while my "full time" job is being a realtor I work with my Dad and we buy and sell investment properties as well as buy and hold.  If there's anything I could do to help I'd be glad to meet up sometime.  I'm definitely not a genius but have bought and sold investment properties and also we have many buy and hold properties.

Hello Michael. I would love to meet up and talk to you. My office is at Denton Tap and Sandy Lake. Let me know if Tuesday works for you

@Michael Barrett - I am a recently minted Realtor (August 2017), but have been buying my own investment properties since 2012.  Not sure if that meets your 2-10 year criteria...

I live in Carrollton, have rentals here and in Lewisville (and beyond), so know the area well.  Feel free to give me a call if you want to talk - my number is listed below.

Andy

Andy Webb, Real Estate Agent in Texas (#692589)
214-263-0021

Hi @Michael Barrett  Congrats and glad you are here in BP! An excellent way to invest is buying and selling undeveloped land. Incredible returns, no rehab needed, and you can buy/sell all over the country.  Great way to learn how to create and close deals entirely yourself - and any budget can work.  If I can help just holler.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.