Pensacola Florida Lenders

3 Replies

I am looking for a good lender in Pensacola Fl on investment properties. I would like: -15% down I am already in contract with a close date of Jan 12th and currently do not like the rates of any local lenders or banks I have found. I really need suggestions.

Charterbank is a good local option.  I just refinanced a duplex with them and the rates were very good for investment property.  I think you’ll have to go 20% down with Charterbank though.   PM me for my contact there if you’d like. 

@Zach Falbo what rates are you being quoted. Here are the components of what will determine your final interest rate:

Down payment-15% - known
Credit Score-?
Type of property-SFD; condo; multi unit 1-4
Occupancy type - investment - known

For the most part lenders all get their money from the same place; so rates should not vary too much from one to another. If it varies, it usually is by a margin of 1/8th to 1/4 difference.

Don’t base your decision on just lowest rate. It’s important, but my recommendation is to find someone that’s competitive and will be a resource for you long term.

Good luck.

Cheers,

@Zach Falbo , reach out to @Jerry Padilla on here and see if he can help you out.  Not local to us in Pensacola but he's helped me on quite a few deals I have done there. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.