Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Eric Percival
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
How To Go From a Few Flips to 20+ Flips Per Year?

Eric Percival
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Miami, FL
Posted Dec 22 2017, 16:08

I've done a couple of flips and currently redoing my business plan for 2018.

I have a couple of questions for the people that are flipping 20+ properties within a year which is my goal.

1. If you're flipping 20+ properties, do you flip outside of your city or state?

2. Are you licensed as a real estate broker or a general contractor?

3. Most of your deals where do they come from? direct mail, MLS, HUD, auction etc.?

4. Do you implement a marketing strategy to collect private money to match with deals? if you have a financing marketing strategy what are they; such as direct mail, networking, hard money, bank relationships etc?

5. Which employees are vital to go from a few flips to 20+, such as personal assistants, marketing/sales associates, project manager ect? which would you hire first to expand your business?

6. I belief one of the key aspect to growth is to learn how to delegate, do you delegate important things such as obtaining financing & how to get mailer's list or give them access to mls for REOs? I basically worked for an investor that didn't want no one to know his core strategies and didn't like to delegate those things, I don't think that's a good idea if you want to grow.

7. If you were to do it again is there something you will do differently?

8. What other advice would you give someone like me that wants to upscale their flipping business?

Thanks,

Loading replies...