Realtor suggestions in Indiana

10 Replies

My partner and I live in Chicago and have been trying to purchase our first investment property. With the cost of living being out of our price range, we are looking into starting with a single family home (or small multi-unit) in Indiana (just across the border) that we could manage from afar. 

I am looking for any suggestions on realtors to use for our new search, primarily focused on the north west region of Indiana. 

Thanks in advance!

I have family in Valparaiso I will ask them for recommendations for you - my uncle is a builder up there so he should know some good people

PM me for our NWI realtor. She has helped us find our first 6 flips we did in Indiana

@Ashourrina Henshaw , I can recommend my realtor.  She does a great job and she understands investors (many realtors only understand non-investment buyers).  I can send you her info.  @Adrien S. S. is a great guy too and knows the Indiana market very, very well.  I've bought several houses for him and he won't steer you wrong. I highly recommend him as well.  On a side note, I'm looking to sell one of my rentals. If you're interested, I'll be happy to give more info.  I could sell for $55k. It brings in $800/mo rent and is professionally managed. If you're looking for a flip property, you should talk to Adrien or my realtor. Let me know if you want more info.

What location is the property in

I own a SFH in Fort Wayne and a Duplex (I live in one side) in Lafayette. Just received my real estate license and will be ramping up on property management for others. I know of a few duplexes in Lafayette that are between $150,000 - $200,000 earning around $2,000 a month.

Very brief, message if you want to learn more about this area.

Aaron Van Curen, Real Estate Agent in Indiana (#RB18000238)

Potentially... what sorta property you have in that price range?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.