Vacant home information

6 Replies

I’m trying to get information on a few vacant homes in my area but coming up with dead ends. The websites I’ve come across not only charge, but don’t seem legitimate. Does anyone know where I could go or what websites I could use to get the information and get it free?

Your money could be better spent on paying others to drive for dollars.  Post and ad in your target market.  State you will pay x amount for each vacant house address.  Ask for them to drive to the house, take photos proving vacancy (ie of the utilities).   You can cold call people on Craigslist that offer low cost labor services.  

You can then search public information via this website for free. 

https://publicrecords.netronline.com

It will link you to the county data base.  It is not super user friendly. But it is worth it.

Thanks Wilson. I just tried that link and it seems to be like other sites I’ve tried, it wants me to subscribe before it gives me anything.

Ok Chris. I’m still new here, how do I send a private message?

@Chris Seveney. I looked but don’t see how to PM someone on here.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.