• Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Votes |
Seller disclosure: tree

Jack B.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Seattle, WA
Posted Feb 3 2018, 15:01

My neighbor and I have had an ongoing dispute. He repeatedly trespassed on my property (documented with pictures, etc.) and I called the police on him when he refused to move his guests vehicles out of my driveway that were parked there without my permission when he was throwing a party. His landscaper also damaged my property. Days after these incidents he texts me that my tree is leaning towards his house. I compare to the picture of the house from 10 years ago and it looks the same. He then hires an arborist from 100 miles away with 6 months of experience to come and say the tree is a risk...Sends me this via certified mail. Strangely enough the previous owner told me that when she wanted to cut the tree down the neighbor asked that it not be removed because his kids use it to play. Am I required to disclose this considering this is retaliation and the guy clearly shopped for an arborist that is just starting out from far away (live in Seattle....come on....plenty of arborists in the city...) to say what he wanted him to say?

There is no tree question on the form

Loading replies...