Novice Nashville Wholesaler

2 Replies

Hi everyone! Im a wholesaler from Nashville, Tn hoping to meet investors, and like-minded real estate entrepreneurs. What are the best type of properties I should be searching for as a whole seller? Where can I find buyers with cash in hand?

Hey @Rozelle Wilson , good to see you on here. I spent a good portion of last year sifting through a lot of wholesaling lessons. I’m about to get my real estate license but am still keeping my ear to the ground with wholesaling.

One tactic after all lessons last year that would have set me up better would be to network with specific investors you want to partner with or just build up a buyers list that all have generally the same criteria for what they want to buy. That way you know on your end what you need to be looking for and where your numbers need to be before you start making offers and getting stuff under contract. I’ve had a good number of leads come through but since I wasn’t sure about who the end buyer was going to be I was kind of taking stabs in the dark on what to offer them. You can look at comps and things like that too, but if you know what no one on your buyers list is going to want to pay more than $120k for a 3b/2b etc then you have much better and stronger starting point.

Check out REIN. Lots of seasoned investors there and lots of investors with cash looking for deals.

Hope this helps!

Hey Tim! Thanks a lot for your advice! I’ll definitely be taking those tips into consideration when building my buyers lists and I’ll also be at upcoming REIN, meeting with investors, realtors, etc. I’d love to keep in touch to discuss real estate, and inquire about any questions i may have. Thanks again! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here