lubbock REIA will be coming soon

10 Replies

I think its time for a true lubbock REIA, if anyone agrees and would like to participate please comment here and i will begin on setting up the group, thanks!

We already have a really good REIA in Lubbock with a solid membership. Go to lubbockreia.com if you would like to join us sometime.

@Jeremiah Phillips that’s great news! When and where do you guys meet?

Enter your contact info on the website and you will receive emails with the details of our meetings and member deals.

@Jeremiah Phillips I must have went to the wrong site, that site list fox and the hound as the meeting place, which has been closed for quite a time now.  Additionally, the last post was from 2015.  Was i in the right place?  I am looking for something with involvement and the excitement of meeting with like minded individuals, when was the last meeting? And how many investors were in attendance?

I definitely appreciate what Jeremiah has going with his REIA, but I am also interested in a smaller group in Lubbock with more discussion.

This post has been removed.

When is the next REIA meeting here in Lubbock?

Joan Brown, we have hosted smaller events like that in the past for members and we could definitely set up more in the future if you find more value in that type of event.

Originally posted by @Kenny Schuette :

When is the next REIA meeting here in Lubbock?

We typically hold our meeting on the 3rd Thursday of the month. If you go to LubbockREIA.com and enter your information, you will get all the emails with details of our meetings and member deals.

I'm interested as well! I signed up for the existing REIA via the website and have double-checked them on meetup.com, but have yet to see anything come through.

We own a couple restaurants if a meeting spot is needed. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.