Connecting in Nashville

5 Replies

I’m a CA based investor interested in exploring single and multi family opportunities in the Nashville market. I would like to connect with folks that are current experienced investors in this market.

Would appreciate any advice!

I have limited experience with flips here in CA and am closing on my first out of state venture.

Thank you!

Vladimir

Vladimir, Kuvshinov

Hey there! That's awesome to hear you're looking to do some investing in the Nashville area. I am an investor here as well and it's definitely a fantastic market to be in. 

@vladimir kuvshinov its great to hear your interest in expanding your market out of state. Nashville is actually a pretty hot area. Looking at a market's trends is something to consider when investing. An article in the Tennessean talks about the rankings and trends in Nashville. The emerging Trend in Real Estate Report is based on interviews and survey responses from more than 1,600 real estate experts. Nashville has also been ranked among the Nation's top ten real estate markets for3 straight years.

In Nashville, houses still remain affordable when compared to the nation based on the Trends in Real Estate. Another thing to consider is Nashville's rapid growth. On a net basis, it has been predicted that Nashville's population will increase significantly increase over the next 5 years. Buy Fix and Rent opportunities allow you liquidate your funds, but Recently Nashville has had a average gross 48 percentage gain. I have also seen a lot of people make great flips with over average after return value. Either direction you choose will benefit you.

Hi Vladimir! I am a commercial real estate developer in Nashville, I moved here several years ago from California, and lived in LA for almost a decade. Let me know what you are looking for specifically!

PM me lets get acquainted and run through a few opportunities I have. Thanks!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
    • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
    • Learn how to get started with or without money,
    • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
    • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.