Off Market Properties in Kitsap County, WA

3 Replies

Hello BP members in the Puget Sound region! Who is investing in Kitsap County?

My business partner and I are finding a lot of off market properties in the Kitsap County area: Bremerton, Belfair, Port Orchard, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Kingston, and the surrounding areas. My question to you is, what as investors in these markets has worked for you, and what has not? 

I typically use $30/sq.ft to estimate fix up costs. Would that work for you in Kitsap?

Mobiles.... too much work? Or are they worth it?

Would love to connect with you either way. Please PM me if you would like to discuss further. Cheers!

Brian

Brian Truman, Real Estate Agent in WA (#117098)
206-799-4441

This post has been removed.

Hi Brian, I invest in Kitsap and do quite a few remodels. I used to use $30/foot as a decent ballpark figure for renovations, but it seems like renovation costs have gone up quite a bit, $40-50/ft has been the new reality lately, but of course it's tough to put a 'per-foot' number on any particular project because everything is unique.

Mobiles on their own land can be flipped, just pay attention to the age, anything before 1976 will pretty much have to be sold on a contract or to a cash buyer.

Hi @Mike Sumsky

Thanks a ton for that! Its super helpful. 

Brian Truman, Real Estate Agent in WA (#117098)
206-799-4441

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.