Where are all the deals??!!!

2 Replies

So I have tons of funding at my fingertips and licensed in PA and NJ. However, having a real hard time finding any deals out there for fix and flip and even for buy and hold. flipped a bunch last year, and finishing up some buy and holds,  but struggling to find deals like I did before. anyone else dealing with this? any tips? 

@Mikki McIntyre It's definitely rough out there and people are having to use increasingly more creative ways to find wholesale and off-market deals. Antoine had a great point about trying direct mail using lists from some of the major list providers. 

One easy way to build a network is calling the numbers of all of the We Buy Houses bandit signs that you see and asking them to put you on their buyer's list. Likewise, networking with wholesalers here on BiggerPockets. Be mindful of when you get the same property offered by multiple wholesalers. These are "daisy-chains" where wholesalers are piggy-backing off of other wholesaler's deals and tacking their fee on top. Apart from that, there are gold nuggets from time to time.

You might see a new method to try in these BiggerPockets blog posts on how to find deals online and offline:  

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/8814/72016-55-resources-to-find-real-estate-deals-online

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blogs/8814/71506-27-ways-to-find-off-market-and-wholesale-real-estate-deals-offline

Happy deal hunting and reach out if I can help with anything!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.