Want a good commercial agent :)

4 Replies

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here, just know this website not even a week from my client. I live inLos Angeles, CA, but I'd like to invest somewhere else like NNN property or post office where I don't have to be there and long term lease. Do you know anyone as a good friendly commercial agent in CA, please recommend to me :))))

Thank you in advance

Jill

Originally posted by @Jill Jinda :

Hi everyone, I am a newbie here, just know this website not even a week from my client. I live inLos Angeles, CA, but I'd like to invest somewhere else like NNN property or post office where I don't have to be there and long term lease. Do you know anyone as a good friendly commercial agent in CA, please recommend to me :))))

Thank you in advance

Jill

Do you have your financing lined up? how much down are you using? Have you purchased commercial property before?

I just sold my house beginning of this year, I have some money left, and try to put some on investment. I'm looking for something small scale first, I never buy commercial properties before, i don't know much about it. That s why I m looking for NNN property, so I don't have to get hassles with tenants.

Originally posted by @Jill Jinda :

I just sold my house beginning of this year, I have some money left, and try to put some on investment. I'm looking for something small scale first, I never buy commercial properties before, i don't know much about it. That s why I m looking for NNN property, so I don't have to get hassles with tenants.

Except for the hassle of when they go out of business or break their lease :-)

Let's discuss privately, I can help guide you as well as provide referrals.