Phd on Real estate, what is your advice

2 Replies

Hi

I am thinking to enroll to Phd programme for real estate, can you advise me with a good topic for thesis, i would like to enrich my knowledge about real estate

N.B. I know the practical experience is better than any degree but I would like to obtain knowledge practically and theoretically

@Mike Jordan Real Estate has nothing to do with the physical structure or financial returns. The industry is about people and personalities...and other intangibles. Investors harp on numbers and create rules, etc. etc....you see huge forums and social platforms like BP, but they are all based on the wrong thing. Investors should be reading just as many books about psychology as they do about investing. The entire industry is flawed in its thinking...bridge the gap. 

Originally posted by @Brandon Sturgill :

@Mike Jordan Real Estate has nothing to do with the physical structure or financial returns. The industry is about people and personalities...and other intangibles. Investors harp on numbers and create rules, etc. etc....you see huge forums and social platforms like BP, but they are all based on the wrong thing. Investors should be reading just as many books about psychology as they do about investing. The entire industry is flawed in its thinking...bridge the gap. 

I agree, many deals come from networking, and social intervene