Purchasing a Land Locked Property

1 Reply

There is a property my wife and I are looking into purchasing for an investment, but there seems to be an issue with the right of way. I am looking for any advice on how to get a situation like this resolved so we can move forward. Thanks!

You need to secure right of way from a neighbor first (recorded easement) otherwise the property is pretty much useless which is probably why the current owner is trying to sell it.