Copy of Mortgage Note

5 Replies

Might be able to click around to find Pennsylvania, this is for California.

https://www.ortconline.com/Web2/realestateprofessionals/resources/california/documents.aspx 

@Dustin Cornell

Just be very careful with using notes and mortgages you find online. I assume this is true for other states as well, but defective loan documents in Pennsylvania can become fatal and unenforceable. Even banks make mistakes from time to time when it comes to these issues. 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.

@Dustin Cornell

Depends on several factors and who the lender is. Probably a conversation you want to avoid on a public forum. 

Disclaimer: While I’m an attorney licensed to practice in PA, I’m not your attorney. What I wrote above does not create an attorney/client relationship between us. I wrote the above for informational purposes. Do not rely on it for legal advice. Always consult with your attorney before you rely on the above information.