How to find accredited investors?

3 Replies

@Patrick Philip Most businesses accredited investors will be a client of someone and typically they will not provide you their name / contact information. Network network network is my recommendation

Hi Patrick,

Some mortgage brokers can help you raise money for deals as well. 

But, as @Chris Seveney , it comes down to networking. Also, experience. The more experience you have with raising money from your current network and meeting/exceeding their return expectations, you will attract more capital through referrals. You don't necessarily need accredited investors either when starting out. With 506b offerings, you can raise money from non accredited, sophisticated investors (up to 35)

Originally posted by @Theo Hicks :

Hi Patrick,

Some mortgage brokers can help you raise money for deals as well. 

But, as @Chris Seveney , it comes down to networking. Also, experience. The more experience you have with raising money from your current network and meeting/exceeding their return expectations, you will attract more capital through referrals. You don't necessarily need accredited investors either when starting out. With 506b offerings, you can raise money from non accredited, sophisticated investors (up to 35)

I don't have time or ability to "network" in a world full of 7.5 billion people. Even if I spent my entire life "networking," I would only be able to meet maybe 0.00000001% of the people on the planet.

Are there businesses that compile lists of accredited investors?