Los Angeles Connections

9 Replies

If anyone is in Los Angeles and wants to meet up for a coffee and chat about long distance real estate investing, bounce ideas, search cities etc let me know! I live in Sherman Oaks but down to meet wherever like minded investors.

There's a meetup in Santa Monica led by Jeff Greenberg (sp?) that occurs on the 2nd Saturday of every month which is mainly composed of out-of-state investors. 

I second the @Jeff Greenberg meetup. It's a really good one, super casual, can ask any questions you might have.

Are you wanting to find out information for you to use to start investing? You can get tons of information on here and from folks on here to help fill the gaps between meetups.

Originally posted by @Vick Galu :

@David Waddleton what areas are you thinking of investing in currently

Well I'm looking for anywhere in USA with low property tax, population growth, low unemployment rate under $100k etc. I am researching numbers, stats to narrow down to 3-4 areas. Looking to meet in person to bounce ideas!

Originally posted by @Ali Boone :

I second the @Jeff Greenberg meetup. It's a really good one, super casual, can ask any questions you might have.

Are you wanting to find out information for you to use to start investing? You can get tons of information on here and from folks on here to help fill the gaps between meetups.

Thanks I reached out but they wont have one I think until Dec. Just wanted to meet with like minded to bounce ideas etc

I'd like to come, as well.  I'm brand new to BP and just getting started in the learning process.  Would love to get the date and location information for this meetup.  Thanks!