• San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Sell your houses faster

Mark Saenz
  • Real Estate Investor
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted May 11 2011, 00:08

Hey BPers,

Here is a little tip to help sell your houses faster (I did this on Monday and it reminded me to post this method):

TIP: Make sure you are scheduling multiple people at one time to go see the house you are selling.

This will create a SENSE OF URGENCY AND A FEAR OF LOSS and have your buyers fighting to give you a contract.

I use this technique when I am wholesaling a property, when I am owner financing a property, and when I am retailing a property (when I can) .

Now, the key here is make sure you have at least 2 qualified buyers...I like to make sure all the buyers are qualified; however, if I am trying to create some real fear of loss...I will just get the numbers there.

Just to be clear, I do this as often as I can and have literally had people fighting to get their contract in first (which you want to have on hand); however, if you have a good qualified buyer and you can ONLY schedule that one buyer...then do it. If you have a serious buyer, then just get on with it.

Try to do this as often as you can and you will see the contracts come in faster (not to mention, it will save you some running around...(1 appointment versus many).

Good luck and hope this helps your business.

Amigos,
Mark

P.S. Have any of you used this method? If so, I'd like to hear about your experiences. Thanks!

Loading replies...