• Real Estate Agent
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Votes |
Avoid Padhawk if you like money

Taylor Chiu
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted Jan 15 2019, 11:53

A month ago I listened to a BP podcast where the sponsor was Padhawk, an online aggregating service that allows you to access MLS listings from all over the country, among other things.

They were offering a free 1 month trial through BP, so I signed up. The service itself seems decent, but my problem lies with their customer support. 

First, they charged me the normal $99 right away even though I signed up with the promotion code. Then when I called into their customer support, the person I spoke with didn't even seem to know what Padhawk was. Eventually they said they would log a case with their team, and get back to me about the refund. Which never happened. SHOCKING.

Then I called in again to bring up the same issue, and to cancel my membership before the trial ended (so I wouldn't get charged for another month). They said they would take care of it. And guess what? They ended up charging me another $99, and also REVOKED my membership, saying the trial had ended. 

Gotta say, I'm pretty dissappointed with this company. They clearly don't have the infrastructure to support clients on this platform, and their customer support is terrible at best. 

And of course I called today, and it just went to voicemail.

So if you like positive cashflow, don't use Padhawk.

Loading replies...