• Investor
  • Camden , NJ
Votes |
30k to invest what would you do ?

Lisandro Garcia
  • Investor
  • Camden , NJ
Posted Feb 20 2012, 13:26

for the new years one of my biggest goals was purchasing my first income property . i had made some sacrifices and its looking like by the summer i should have 25-30k to invest. after talking and researching i have come up with three possible ways i could use this money in the best possible way.

1. Buy a income property cash free and clear and cash flow it you may be wondering how could i buy a house with 30k cash mind you I'm from camden nj cheap housing

2. Put 20 percent down on 2 houses split the 30k into 15k and put 20 percent done on 2 houses listed at 75keach cash flow this houses and pay the mortage which should be around 500

3.Use the whole 30k and put it down on a duplex in a better community even if the unit doesn't leave me enough money to cash flow the unit will be going up 10 percent a year .. being that I'm young i can easy wait 10-20 years to sell this property .or i can easily refinance (hopefully) in 5 years and purchase another building

So this are my options i have been beating myself over the head about this . what would you do ? in my position any advice is will received ....

Loading replies...