I have done a bit of research for cashflow properties in new zealand.

Can some one please refer me

1. mortagage consultant in new zealand specializing in processing Non residents' mortgage.

2. An attorney specializing in Non residents' investing in New zealand.

3. And the broker who understands creative financing and has a credible experience of dealing with Non residents.