How is she using the apps? (Episode 348)

1 Reply

Hi! I was listening to Ashley on episode 348 on the podcast. She talks about using LandGlide and onX hunt to find deals. I checked out both apps and I can see that both are used to look at the property information, but she makes a comment how she has her kids trained to look at meters on houses and point out when they see houses that “are more than 2 meters”. Super confused which app she means and where this is on the app because I’m not seeing anything like this. Does anyone know what she’s talking about?

Originally posted by @Nikki Closser :

Hi! I was listening to Ashley on episode 348 on the podcast. She talks about using LandGlide and onX hunt to find deals. I checked out both apps and I can see that both are used to look at the property information, but she makes a comment how she has her kids trained to look at meters on houses and point out when they see houses that “are more than 2 meters”. Super confused which app she means and where this is on the app because I’m not seeing anything like this. Does anyone know what she’s talking about?

Haha, I just listened to this episode the other day as well.  

She was talking about separate things.  

The kids when they drive around, if they see 2 or more electric meters they point it out to Ashley.  

The landGlide and Onx apps she uses to find out who the owners of the property are if her kids or her see something that interests her.  

It’s just a different way of looking up the property owner.  Depending on the county all that information could be online already.  Now I haven’t used the app so maybe it’s the same info with a lot less time to find it.