Need Looking Mortgage Lender in Ft Myers FL Area

6 Replies

Hi, My husband and I are working towards buying a Triplex/Quadplex at the end of this year and I want to get in contact with a lender in the Fort Myers area to possibly have a sit down with and get our duck in a row. Does anyone know someone that could help?

Thanks in advance!

@Anna-Kay Woolley

I recommend Nathan Davis (no relation) with Hamilton Funding Group in Fort Myers. He’s provided loans for a number of my investor clients. P.m. me and I’ll send you his contact info.

Hello Ann, 

As someone who has found financial independence through real estate investment, I am happy to hear that you and your husband had decided to take the leap. It's always slow and painful in the beginning, but the short term discomfort will pay off big down the road. With this said, you want to understand your long-term goals and ensure that your lender can grow with you. This means they regularly work with investors and offer portfolio lending and commercial loans. I send all of my investors to Dawn from American Eagle. I'll PM you here info.

Dawn M. Houser

American Eagle Mortgage

@Anna-Kay Woolley   if you plan to do the deal at the end of 2020, and you'd like to sit down with a lender to help you game-plan making that a reality, we'd be glad to do this. We have a loan officer in your town this week, and we will have one in town most months this year.  You can do it!  

@Alvin Taveras Well put. FHA is often also an option.

@Jordan Williamson There are a million of us out there.  Great deals are the key today :)