Looking to relocate to Charlotte ASAP!

14 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the following areas, Concord, Harrisburg, Midland, and Locust. My husband and I are looking to relocate to the area as soon as possible. We’re currently house hacking in our multi-family in the Fayetteville area, however, my husband was recently relocated to the Albemarle area for work. The commute is getting too long. We are looking to do a live-in flip, or another multi-family of the right size (sqft) in a decent area.

I am also a newly licensed agent, would love to hang my license with someone and learn more from them. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hey Justin, I thought you looked familiar! We plan on holding onto the Duplex. Just looking to relocate and expand to the Charlotte area. Got any good contacts that side? 

@Jessica Franco - I don't - my knowledge of NC real estate doesn't expand much further that Cumberland and Harnett County. Glad to hear that y'all are happy with the duplex. Best of luck with the move and future investments!

@Jessica Franco

Hey! I think it’s great that you decided to get licensed while you’re looking to invest. Having a license as an investor you should look for brokers that offer networking opportunities with other agents and investors in the business. Are you looking to become a full time sales agent or do you want to use your license for your own transactions?

Also I think house hacking is a fantastic investment strategy. It eliminates the highest cost of living while building wealth!

Originally posted by @Jessica Franco :

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the following areas, Concord, Harrisburg, Midland, and Locust. My husband and I are looking to relocate to the area as soon as possible. We’re currently house hacking in our multi-family in the Fayetteville area, however, my husband was recently relocated to the Albemarle area for work. The commute is getting too long. We are looking to do a live-in flip, or another multi-family of the right size (sqft) in a decent area.

I am also a newly licensed agent, would love to hang my license with someone and learn more from them. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Jessica, I hope all is well. I live in Charlotte NC. Let me know if you have any questions. We focus heavily on Multi-Family. 

@Jessica Franco - Welcome to the Charlotte area!

I am more familiar with the Concord/Harrisburg areas (lots of positive things happening), so I could try to help answer any questions there.  

@Chris Sellers I believe has/had properties in the Albemarle/Midland areas so it might be worth reaching out to see if you can connect with him.

The good news for you is small multi-family properties are a little easier to come by outside of Charlotte than anything inside the 485 beltway.

How soon are you looking to make the move?   

Hi @Jessica Franco , I work in the Charlotte area, anywhere within 50 miles of center city. I don't blame you guys for wanting to move, that's quite the trek to Albemarle! 

Are you an active agent in sales or do you hold your license for investment purposes?

@Kobe Xin I am most certainly looking for a team to join out here so that I can do sales for both myself and others. I've also been attending some REI meetups where I can. And I alsolutely agree house hacking is an awesome way to get started!

@Chris T. Thanks for the response and recommendation! We're looking at Cabarrus County which I believe is the Concord and Harrisburg areas. I'd love to connect with you to chat more about it. We're looking to move ASAP!