Looking to relocate to Charlotte ASAP!

14 Replies

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the following areas, Concord, Harrisburg, Midland, and Locust. My husband and I are looking to relocate to the area as soon as possible. We’re currently house hacking in our multi-family in the Fayetteville area, however, my husband was recently relocated to the Albemarle area for work. The commute is getting too long. We are looking to do a live-in flip, or another multi-family of the right size (sqft) in a decent area.

I am also a newly licensed agent, would love to hang my license with someone and learn more from them. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Hey Justin, I thought you looked familiar! We plan on holding onto the Duplex. Just looking to relocate and expand to the Charlotte area. Got any good contacts that side? 

@Jessica Franco

Hey! I think it's great that you decided to get licensed while you're looking to invest. Having a license as an investor you should look for brokers that offer networking opportunities with other agents and investors in the business. Are you looking to become a full time sales agent or do you want to use your license for your own transactions?

Also I think house hacking is a fantastic investment strategy. It eliminates the highest cost of living while building wealth!

Originally posted by @Jessica Franco :

Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the following areas, Concord, Harrisburg, Midland, and Locust. My husband and I are looking to relocate to the area as soon as possible. We’re currently house hacking in our multi-family in the Fayetteville area, however, my husband was recently relocated to the Albemarle area for work. The commute is getting too long. We are looking to do a live-in flip, or another multi-family of the right size (sqft) in a decent area.

I am also a newly licensed agent, would love to hang my license with someone and learn more from them. Thanks in advance for your help :)

Jessica, I hope all is well. I live in Charlotte NC. Let me know if you have any questions. We focus heavily on Multi-Family. 

@Jessica Franco - Welcome to the Charlotte area!

I am more familiar with the Concord/Harrisburg areas (lots of positive things happening), so I could try to help answer any questions there.  

@Chris Sellers I believe has/had properties in the Albemarle/Midland areas so it might be worth reaching out to see if you can connect with him.

The good news for you is small multi-family properties are a little easier to come by outside of Charlotte than anything inside the 485 beltway.

How soon are you looking to make the move?   

Hi @Jessica Franco , I work in the Charlotte area, anywhere within 50 miles of center city. I don't blame you guys for wanting to move, that's quite the trek to Albemarle! 

Are you an active agent in sales or do you hold your license for investment purposes?

@Kobe Xin I am most certainly looking for a team to join out here so that I can do sales for both myself and others. I've also been attending some REI meetups where I can. And I alsolutely agree house hacking is an awesome way to get started!

@Chris T. Thanks for the response and recommendation! We're looking at Cabarrus County which I believe is the Concord and Harrisburg areas. I'd love to connect with you to chat more about it. We're looking to move ASAP!