Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Gino Colucci
Votes |
Need to know my options

Gino Colucci
Posted Feb 28 2020, 07:12

Is it possible to sell a home with tenants in place? There are 4 months left on the lease. Where would be the best place to advertise this type of sale? What is this type of sale titled? I did already offer for the tenants to buy it but they're not interested I don't think they have the credit to do it. The home does need some cosmetic work so they're not going to be getting your security deposit back most likely due to damaged walls, cabinets etc. I know this will make it a little more difficult but it is in a perfect location with beautiful views of water, no neighbors behind and the house next door is a custom built Mcmansion, the area is coming up fast. Do you think this is possible? Selling a home from 1800 miles away is going to be very difficult. But I'm hoping the location in the market will work in our favor. I'm not sure if I should even bother with the cosmetic repairs or just selling as is. the way the neighborhood is going someone would purchase this and gut it most likely. I recently just had the house appraised to know where we stand, if I do the cosmetic repairs will the appraisal go up or is it going to stay the same and the house will just be more appealing?  Thank you for any advice!

Loading replies...