Real Estate CPA recommendations

1 Reply

I'm looking for a CPA that specialized in Real Estate. Specifically in real estate as a gift dealing with capital gain and such when selling. Could provide more details privately.

Looking for recommendations on some CPA that can help me!

@David Bui

Are you the recipient receiving the gift or giving the gift?

Are you open to working with an accountant remotely?

I would prioritize finding an accountant who specializes in real estate taxation over one that is local.
There are 20+ accountants on this message board who specialize in real estate taxation. Feel free to reach out to a couple and use the one you connect with the most.